Angelic Reiki Courses
Next Course: 22nd 23rd & 24th February 2019 Thetford
Angelic Reiki Levels 1 & 2
I love running these workshops and seeing the transformation in the attendees, just love being in this amazing Angelic energy.
This weekend workshop is a wonderful way of connecting with the Angels and establishes a permanent link with the Angelic Kingdom of light.
Angelic Reiki is a powerful hands-on healing method that works with the highest energies of the Angelic Realm to bring about healing and balance on all levels to those receiving the healing energy.
This workshop includes:
- Complete Karma cutting and Angelic Clearing prior to each attunement
- Full attunement to Angelic Reiki First and Second Degrees, which includes eight Divine Multidimensional symbols. These sacred symbols are attuned through the Angelic vibration.
- The student will be assigned a Healing Angel who will work exclusively with the student on a permanent basis.
Practical ‘hands on’ healing experience in the following:
- Healing as a channel for your Healing Angel
- Healing with intention
- Distance and absent healing
- Healing with Ascended Masters and Galactic Healers
- Multidimensional and past life healing
- Attunement to the Angelic Kingdom of Light at the 11th Dimension by Archanghel Metatron & the Sarim
- A comprehensive Practitioner’s Manual
- Practitioner’s Certificate
- Lovingly prepared home cooked vegetarian food (lunch Saturday & Sunday)
Angelic Reiki Training Levels 1 & 2
Duration: 2 1/2 days
Fee: £270. A non-returnable deposit of £100 is required to secure your place.
Angelic Reiki Masters levels 3&4 Training TBA 2018
Duration: 3 days
Fee: £450. A non-returnable deposit of £100 is required to secure a place.
The whole experience has been extremely uplifting. The food was amazing! ..And learning to work with Angels has been life changing, I can’t thank you enough. x Also your fairy connection has confirmed a belief I have had since childhood incredible.
Reply to question: What would you have changed to improve the workshop?
Nothing, just wish it didn’t have to end. Bry-Annie Hughes – Bedford 2017
What have you enjoyed most about the course?
Learning loads and the Energy.
I felt really pampered with all the food and drink. Karen Tingley – Cambridgeshire 2017